Have you seen the United Way thermometer in front of the post office in Los Alamos? No, have you really seen the thermometer board? There are some new features on this year’s board. The “talk bubble” will convey positive messages and updates throughout the campaign. The “chalk board” on the reverse side lets passers-by answer comments/questions of the week. Next time you’re in Downtown Los Alamos stop by and check out the new thermometer board.
Not the Thermometer You’re Used to Seeing
- United Way of Northern New Mexico Hosts Mental Health First Aid Training for Public Safety
- United Way of Northern New Mexico Announces 2017 Funded Partners
- Partnership With Laboratory Focusing on Community Impact
- United Way of NNM Surpasses Fundraising Goal.
- Tackling Behavioral Health Issues Kicks off 2017 for United Way of Northern NM
As a part of the United Way of Northern New Mexico’s Behavioral Health(y) Community Initiative, United Way of Northern New Mexico hosted a training, facilitated…
Over $1 million was requested by 47 nonprofit organizations serving Los Alamos and Rio Arriba residents. United Way of Northern New Mexico’s (UWNNM) Community Action Fund…
“We rely on United Way of Northern New Mexico for their expertise and knowledge of community organizations that are making a difference on the ground…
In 2016, United Way of Northern New Mexico changed the way fundraising was measured. Roughly about $50 a year provides services for residents in Community…