Because without volunteers our mission would be impossible. Thank you volunteers for making our community a great place to live.
- United Way of Northern New Mexico Hosts Mental Health First Aid Training for Public Safety
- United Way of Northern New Mexico Announces 2017 Funded Partners
- Partnership With Laboratory Focusing on Community Impact
- United Way of NNM Surpasses Fundraising Goal.
- Tackling Behavioral Health Issues Kicks off 2017 for United Way of Northern NM
As a part of the United Way of Northern New Mexico’s Behavioral Health(y) Community Initiative, United Way of Northern New Mexico hosted a training, facilitated…
Over $1 million was requested by 47 nonprofit organizations serving Los Alamos and Rio Arriba residents. United Way of Northern New Mexico’s (UWNNM) Community Action Fund…
“We rely on United Way of Northern New Mexico for their expertise and knowledge of community organizations that are making a difference on the ground…
In 2016, United Way of Northern New Mexico changed the way fundraising was measured. Roughly about $50 a year provides services for residents in Community…